Diplomat. Polish Consul in Detroit, Mich: Address: 910 West Kirby St., Detroit, Mich. Born in 1894 in Zloczow, Poland. Graduate of gymnasium in Przemysl, Poland; Business Academy in Vienna, Austria; School of Law, University of Cracow, Poland. First employed as administrator in the local city government of Przemysl in 1919. From 1920 to 1926 engaged as secretary of several Polish Premiers in the Prime Ministers Office, and lately acted as counsellor in the Prime Ministers Office. From 1927 to 1933 engaged as business administrator in the Commercial Bank of Warsaw. From 1934 to 1939 acted as general secretary of Aeronautical Factory maintained by the Government of Poland in Okec [Okecie?]. Soon after the destruction of these factories by the Nazis in 1939 evacuated with the entire personnel of the factory to Rumania. Settled in France soon thereafter and organized a Polish War Factory at Quimperle and later was summoned by the Polish Government in Exile to hold a diplonatic post in the newly created Polish Government at Angers, France. After the fall of France due to the invasion of that country by the Nazis in 1940 left for Portugal. Here he acted in behalf of the Polish Refugee Committee as a guardian of a large group of refugees settled at Figuera Da Foz. After spending a year in Canada, he was appointed as Polish Consul of Detroit, Mich. on October 21, 1942, in which post he serves to date.
From: "Who's Who in Polish America" by Rev. Francis Bolek, Editor-in-Chief; Harbinger House, New York, 1943